Sunday, April 13, 2014

Do We Have Enough Water To Waste?

2008 logo




 We all, from time to time, waste a little water. The people who do this most often are usually under the idea that we have more water in this world than we need. The idea is, well, earth is 71% water and look at those great oceans filled with water. What can three minutes of water running while I brush my teeth take away from how much is in the oceans? Wait, remember, it will rain again and there will be more water so no harm done. In such cases, we take a look again at the ignorance of people taking advantage of what we have been given to here on earth. However, as I was researching, it hit me that maybe we do have enough water. And this was an idea that came to me when I started researching so I didn’t know much about this. What if maybe we do have just enough water that we can waste some and still have enough to get us by? Again, I didn’t know much about this so I began researching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment